Transformation Cornwall is recruiting an experienced Social Media & Communications Officer for its work supporting social action projects across Cornwall.
This is a key role for the Transformation Cornwall team. We are experiencing a time of growth, and this role is essential to help increase our capacity to respond to community needs across Cornwall. You will be part of a small team, dedicated team working closely with the Operations Director and the Campaigns & Community Organising Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent and proven track record of social media skills- design, delivery and growth
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills, able to work with groups of people from a wide range of backgrounds and abilities
- A well organised and flexible team player
- Able to work effectively and with attention to detail
- Able to use initiative, working both alone and as part of a team
- Well organised, able to provide transparent record keeping
- Able to prioritise a varied workload with conflicting deadlines
Home-based, with travel around Cornwall for meetings and events.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Operations Director, Charlotte Butler: [email protected]
To apply please email your CV, a cover letter and our Monitoring Form to [email protected].