Grants will ordinarily range from £1,000 to £10,000 but grants of up to £25,000 will be considered. The overarching principle of this fund is to enable VCSE organisations to sustain, maintain and enhance their services to improve health and wellbeing outcomes for people and communities in Cornwall, evidencing its collective potential to reduce health inequalities.
Funder: VCSE Health Improvement Fund forms part of the broader Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Integrated Care Board (ICB) funding being led & managed by Cornwall Voluntary Sector Forum.
Who can apply: Applications can be considered from not-for-profit community groups, organisations or social enterprises operating in Cornwall. You don’t need to be a registered charity, but your activities must be considered charitable, and you must have the following:
- A recognised governing document e.g. Constitution, Articles which outlines the organisation’s objectives, and it must have a Dissolution Clause.
- A minimum of three unrelated members on your Management Committee or Board of Trustees. If you are a registered charity, your trustees should be registered with the Charity Commission.
- If you are working with children and/or people at risk, you must have a Safeguarding Policy in place. This should include your Safeguarding Officer’s name/s and contact details and information on the training that staff / volunteers undertake.
- Up to date annual accounts for your organisation or group.
A bank account in the organisation or group’s name which requires two unrelated signatories for all withdrawals.
- Current, relevant insurance policies.