The post is offered on a fixed-term contract to 31/03/2025. We expect this to become renewable subject to future funding and performance.
Job Purpose: The Operational Lead will have responsibility for overseeing Home-Start Kernow’s operational service delivery across Cornwall, including development and operational management of the organisation’s services.
- Leading and managing the front-line staff team.
- Service design, project management and performance monitoring.
- Data management and impact reporting.
- Ensuring best practice through quality assurance and an awareness of changes in legislation and identifying regulatory guidance as relevant.
- Communicating, leading, and enabling change.
For an application pack email [email protected]
The closing date for this post is midnight on Tuesday 19th September
Those selected for interview will be contacted by Friday 22nd September and will need to be available on both the 27th and 28th September for the interview process.