We are proud to launch our VCSE Health Improvement Fund to the sector.
The Fund forms part of the broader Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Integrated Care Board (ICB) funding for the sector, being led and managed by Cornwall VSF and distributed via Cornwall Community Foundation.
The overarching principle of this fund is to enable VCSE organisations to sustain, maintain and enhance their services to improve health and wellbeing outcomes for people and communities in Cornwall, evidencing its collective potential to reduce health inequalities.
Grants will ordinarily range from £1,000 to £10,000 but grants of up to £25,000 will be considered. We welcome applications in the following themes:
- Address gaps in provision that create health and care pathways to manage pain, improve health and wellbeing, manage long-term physical and mental health conditions, improve lifestyle choices, social connections, and self-care.
- Creation of accessible grass root safe spaces.
- Increase availability of VCSE preventative services and activities which will reduce demand on primary and secondary care services.
- Breaking down barriers to accessing services or activities in the most deprived communities.
- Tackling health inequalities.
- Services that reach most isolated and at risk within communities.