- You will have a passion for equitable grant making and driving forward EDI ambitions.
- Your project management skills will be strong, with an ability to delegate when necessary, and your decision-making will be informed by robust analysis and critical assessment.
- You will have excellent people management skills and be able to coach and motivate staff, creating a constructive and positive working environment. This will be both remotely by video calls/ by phone/ be email and in person.
- You will be a clear communicator both verbally and in writing. You will be able to manage a high workload for you and your team and support your team practically and with integrity to deliver excellent customer service.
- You will deliver excellent customer service and use feedback to improve what we do, whilst also drawing on your own learning and experience, ensuring our funding responds to the local context and need.
- You will work with your team to build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders and increase our impact by bringing people together and influencing others.
- You will support the ambition to increase knowledge and learning across the region.
Together with two other Funding Managers in the region you will report into the Head of Regional Funding for the South West and work collaboratively with peers across the organisation at various levels. Travel will be required to various locations and other offices.
You will live within the South West region ideally within Devon and Cornwall and expectation to travel within these areas or the immediate surrounding areas.
You will work from several locations, including your home, the office in Exeter and external venues.