The Cornwall Youth Work Collective Development Coordinator will work closely with the Steering Group. They will implement aspects of the development plan identified through the Theory of Change.
More Provision; the Right Provision
- To work alongside the Steering Group to recruit 15 Young Ambassadors from across Cornwall.
- To coordinate the management, training, and supervision of the Young Ambassadors.
- To work with the Young Ambassadors to identify existing youth work provision across Cornwall. To develop a plan to consult with young people and youth workers about existing provision and identify gaps.
- Support the Young Ambassadors to attend sessions with young people across the county and deliver the planned consultation sessions.
- To support the Young Ambassadors to meet with Strategic Leads and Elected Members and capture their views on existing provision and gaps in youth work across Cornwall.
- To work with the NYA and the Steering Group to produce a Strategic Plan for the further development of youth provision in Cornwall.
- To work closely with the Steering Group to continuing building a network of voluntary sector and statutory service youth work providers who work with young people (11 – 25 years)
- To work closely with the Steering Group to establish a Strategic Partnership Board as the forum for cross-sector collaboration on matters of relevance and importance to young people in Cornwall.
- To work closely with the Steering Group to investigate and make proposals for the longer-term development of the Cornwall Youth Work Collective to detail future governance structure; operational structure; priorities and core activity; potential funding opportunities & sustainability.
Deadline: Sunday 3rd September