Your work base will be at one of Citizen’s Advice (CA) Cornwall offices. The job requires to travel to meetings or other offices/locations. The majority of the role’s work is remote.
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected local charity
- Being part of a team focused on client needs
- Access to mental health and wellbeing support
- 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time working)
- Continuous Professional Development
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme to support physical and mental health & wellbeing
- Access to contributory pension scheme
- Opportunity to accumulate additional holiday for length of service
CAC’s aim is to recruit the person who is most suited to the role and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. If you are motivated to help others and have the skills above, CAC would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please complete the application process through Breathe. You can view the full job pack via the link and access the CA Cornwall application form. You will need to download it, complete it and then attach it to the Breathe application system.
Please read the guidance carefully. CV’s are not accepted for this position.