Citizens Advice Cornwall is looking to recruit two Generalist Advisers.
We are looking to recruit two exceptional and highly organised individuals with proven experience of providing advice and support to clients. Our Generalist advisers are the bedrock of our work, talking to people about their problems, finding ways for them to move forward and make informed decisions about their future.
Working as an adviser provides you with a wide range of valuable skills and gives you the satisfaction of helping a cross section of society with a large range of issues and working as part of a wider office-based team.
Our aim is to recruit the people most suited to the roles and welcome applicants from people of all backgrounds. If you are motivated to help others and have the skills above then, we would love to hear from you.
- Up to 37 Hours per week (full-time)
- Salary: FTE £22,250 – £25,500 (Band C) per annum, pro rata for part-time work
- Permanent Contract
- This role offers the opportunity to work from one of our offices (Truro, Camborne or Liskeard) and/or remote working from home (once fully trained).
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected local charity
- Access to mental health and wellbeing support from Togetherall
- Being part of a team focused on client needs
- 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time working)
- Continuous Professional Development
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme to support physical and mental health
- Access to contributory pension scheme
- Opportunity to accumulate additional holiday for length of service
In accordance with our local policy the successful candidate will be screened by the DBS. However, a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to your being able to take up the job.