We are looking to recruit an exceptional and highly organised individual with proven experience of providing advice and support to clients. Our Generalist Advisers are the bedrock of our work, talking to people about their problems, finding ways for them to move forward and make informed decisions about their future. Working as an adviser provides you with a wide range of valuable skills and gives you the satisfaction of helping a cross section of society with a large range of issues and working as part of a wider office-based team.
What we offer:
- 37 Hours (full-time)
- Salary: FTE £22,250 – £25,500 (Band C) per annum, pro rata for part-time work
- Permanent Contract
- This role offers the opportunity to work from one of our offices across Cornwall and/or remote working from home (once fully trained), with frequent work at other locations/offices as required to perform the role.
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected local charity
- Access to mental health and wellbeing support from Togetherall
- Being part of a team focused on client needs
- 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time working)
- Continuous Professional Development
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme to support physical and mental health
- Access to contributory pension scheme
- Opportunity to accumulate additional holiday for length of service
Our aim is to recruit the person who is most suited to the role and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. If you are motivated to help others and have the skills above then, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please complete our application process through Breathe; you can view the full job pack via the link below and access the CA Cornwall application form which needs to be downloaded, completed and then attached to the Breathe application system.
Please follow the below link in order to apply. Please read the guidance carefully. Please note we do not accept CV’s for this position.
This position will be subject to a satisfactory DBS.